A very attractive and detailed late 19th century map of Scotland, with a fine decorative vignette of Edinburgh, which was published in Jean Migeon’s Nouvel Atlas Illustre Geographie Universelle (Paris: J. Migeon 1889).
- This is an original 19th century lithographic transfer with original colour.
- Printed area is approximately 31.4cms by 43.3cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.