A detailed and attractive early 19th century map, with decorative cartouche, of the Austrian Empire (modern day Austria, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia and parts of Poland, Romania and Croatia) which was drawn and engraved by Giraldon and Chamouin, respectively, and published in M. Lapie’s Atlas supplémentaire du Précis de la Géographie Universelle de M. Malte-Brun (Paris: Francois Buisson, 1812).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 29.7cms by 22.4cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.