A very attractive and detailed late 19th century map of Spain and Portugal, with decorative vignette views of Lisbon and Madrid, which was published in Geographie Universelle, Atlas Migeon (Paris: J. Migeon, 1889).
- This is an original lithographic transfer (taken from an engraving)
- Printed area is approximately 42.3cms by 33cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.