An attractive 19th century vignette view of Furness Abbey, Cumbria (formerly Lancashire) which was drawn and engraved by W. Banks and published in Views of the English Lakes (Windermere: J. Garnet, c.1865).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.6cms by 9.2cms (including title).
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.