A charming early 19th century miniature engraving of Greyfriars in King’s Lynn, Norfolk (with descriptive text) which was drawn and engraved by W. Brand and J. Storer, respectively, and published in the Antiquarian and Topographical Cabinet (London: 1812).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with letterpress.
- Printed area is approximately 10.6cms by 14.6cms (including text).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.