An interesting and detailed late Victorian map of Ireland which was originally engraved by Joshua Archer and published in The National Encyclpaedia Atlas (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie & Co, 1868).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph (transferred from an engraving).
- Printed area is approximately 23.8cms by 29.1cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins, centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.