An interesting and attractive late 18th century map of Italy which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Bowen and published in Richard Brookes’s The General Gazetteer or Compendious Geographical Dictionary (London: J. F. & C. Rivington, 1778).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.5cms by 18.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with adequate margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.