An attractive, detailed and rare early 18th Century map of Kent which was originally produced by Robert Morden and then published in Thomas Cox’s Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: 1731-1739).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with old hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20.4cms by 17.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 280 years old.