A very attractive late 19th century view of Leeds, Yorkshire which was drawn and engraved by H. Warren and J. Stephenson, respectively, and published in A History and a Description of the Three Ridings of the Great County of York (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, 1870-1875).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.2cms by 15.7cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 130 years old.