An interesting and attractive early 19th century view of Lyme Hall, Cheshire which was drawn and engraved by John Preston Neale and W. Wallis, respectively and published in [Neale’s] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: 1818-1823, 1824-1829 [1830-31]).
- This is an original copper engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 12.3cms by 10.2cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.