An interesting early 20th century city plan of Manchester which was published in John Bartholomew’s The Survey Gazetteer of the British Isles (London: George Newnes Limited, 1904).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 15cms by 23.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.