An interesting late 19th century geological map of the coalfields of Great Britain which was published in the National Encyclopaedia (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, 1885).
- This is an original chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 13.7cms by 22.1cms (including outer title and imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.