An interesting and attractive early 19th century view of Waltham Abbey, Essex which was drawn and engraved by J. Grieg and published in Select Views of London and its Environs (London: Vernor & Hood, Poultry, J. Storer & J. Grieg; 1804).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.3cms by 16cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.