An attractive early 19th century view of Netley Abbey, Hampshire which was drawn and engraved by William Westall A. R. A. and Edward Finden and published in [William Westall’s] Great Britain Illustrated (London: Tilt, 1830).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 14.6cms by 10.1cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.