An attractive and quaint mid 19th century vignette view of Matlock Bath, Derbyshire (from Lover’s Leap in Willersley Grounds) which was published by Rock & Co/Bemrose & Son (London: plate no. 3397, June 8th, 1857).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.8cms by 7.1cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.