An interesting early 19th century view of the old Jockey Club and Subscriptions Room / Coffee House Gates, Newmarket which was engraved by J. Romney and published in the Sporting Magazine (London: M. A. Pittman, 1832).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.8cms by 11cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.