An attractive and quaint mid 19th century vignette view of Peterborough Cathedral which was published by Rock & co. (London: plate no. 735, c.1850s).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.4cms by 7.7cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.