A charming 18th century prospect view of the City of Carlisle, Cumbria (formally Cumberland) which was published in Nathaniel Spencer’s Complete English Traveller (London: 1771).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 27.8cms by 17.9cms
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.