‘ROMAN REMAINS called the JEWRY WALL and part of ST. NICHOLAS CHURCH LEICESTER.’ by J. Flower c.1830


Availability: 1 in stock

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: leic/leje/flow/001 Category:

A very attractive and rare early 19th century view of the Jewry Wall (the remains of the old Roman bathhouse) which was drawn on stone (lithograph) by John Flower, printed by W. Day and published in Flower’s Views of Ancient Buildings in Leicestershire (Leicester:  R. Tibbutt, 1826).

  • This is an original lithograph with later hand colour.
  • Printed area is approximately 27cms by 22.7cms (including title)
  • The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
  • The lithograph comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
  • Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
  • Guaranteed to be over 185 years old.
Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Orders made from 21st May onwards will not be dispatched until after the 27th May.
This is default text for notification bar