A rare and attractive early 18th Century map of Rutland which was originally produced by Robert Morden and then published in Thomas Cox’s Magna Britannia et Hibernia (London: 1738). An interesting feature is the depiction of ‘Okeham’ (Oakham) and Uppingham as small town plans.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.2cms by 17.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 275 years old.