An interesting early 19th century miniature map of Rutland which appeared in a pocket road atlas entitled Martin’s New Traveller’s Guide (London: P. Martin, 1816-1818)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.4cms by 13.3cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.