An attractive early 19th century view of Christchurch Priory, Hampshire which was drawn and engraved by S. Rawle and published in John Britton’s Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: Longman & J. Taylor; 1811-1826).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.2cms by 15.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.