An attractive 19th century view of St. Mary’s Church in Saffron Walden, Essex which was drawn by W. Bartlett, engraved by R. Sands and published in Barclay’s Complete & Universal English Dictionary* (London: G. Virtue, 1840s).
*Originally published in William Bartlett’s The History and Topography of the County of Essex (London: G. Virtue, 1831-1836).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.2cms by 22.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.