An 18th century copy of Sir John Evelyn’s plan to rebuild London in the wake of the Great Fire (1666) which was engraved for Walter Harrison’s A New and Universal History, Description and Survey of the Cities of London and Westminster, the Borough of Southwark;’ (London: J. Cooke, 1777).
- This is an original copperplate engraving.
- Printed area is approximately 29.1cms by 16.7cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Slight age toning. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.