A very interesting and attractive late 19th century wood engraving of the Cathedral Church of St. Martin’s Church, Leicester.
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 18.4cms (including title).
- The wood engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 125 years old.