A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the Straits of Dovedale (in Derbyshire) that appeared in John Britton’s The Beauties of England and Wales in c.1806
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 10.4cms by 16cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in an acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly/over 200 years old.