A very attractive and detailed 19th century map of Sweden & Norway, with an ornate border and fine wash colour, which was published in Samuel Mitchell’s A New Universal Atlas (Philiadelphia: S. A. Mitchell, 1846).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 25cms by 30.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with fine borders. A few tears on the right page border but well away from the printed area. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.