A detailed and attractive late 19th century map of the Environs of Cork which was published in George W. Bacon’s Commercial And Library Atlas of the British Isles From The Ordnance Survey (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895).
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 31cms by 22.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 120 years old.