A very attractive early 19th century view of the Ferry* in Norwich, Norfolk which was drawn and engraved by James Stark and W. R. Smith, respectively, and published appeared in ]James Stark’s] Scenery of the Rivers of Norfolk (London: 1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.3cms by 13.4cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.
* Now known as ‘Pull’s Ferry’ after a 19th century ferry operator.