An interesting and detailed 19th century double map of the Orkney and Shetland Islands which was drawn and lithographed by Edward Weller F.R.G.S. and published in Cassell’s Complete Atlas / Weekly Dispatch Atlas (London: Cassell, Peter & Galpin, 1863).
- This is an original lithograph with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 44.5cms by 32cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. There are a few minor creases in the paper. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.