A charming mid 19th century engraved view of Buckingham Palace, London which was published in Thomas Dugdale’s Curiosities of Great Britain. England & Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, c.1842). At the time of the engraving, Marble Arch stood at the entrance to the Palace.
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 10.8cms by 8.4cms (including title and text).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.