A charming and attractive late 18th century prospect view of the City of Nottingham which was published in The Modern Universal British Traveller (London: J. Cooke, 1779).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 27.1cms by 18.1cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is minor age staining and and a crease in the top right border. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.