A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Liverpool Town Hall (formerly in Lancashire, now Merseyside) that appeared in John Britton’s The Beauties of England and Wales ( London: J. Britton, E. Brayley, J. Brewer, 1801-1815)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 15.2cms by 11.2cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over/nearly 200 years old.