A finely engraved and attractive late 18th century view of the ruins of Ulverscroft Priory, Leicestershire which appeared in J. Throsby’s Select Views in Leicestershire from Original Drawings Containing Seats of the Nobility and Gentry, Town Views and Ruins. ( Leicester & London: 1790-1791).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.2cms by 15.1cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.