A very attractive late 18th century view of Guildford, Surrey which was drawn and engraved by G. Dayes and W. Knight, respectively, and published in Piccadilly, London by John Stockdale (July 1798).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26cms by 19.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a minor crease in the top margin. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.