A very attractive 19th century view of Peterborough Cathedral from the South West which was drawn and engraved by W. H. Bartlett and S. Williams, respectively, and published in John Britton’s Picturesque Antiquities of English Cities (London: Longman & co, 1828-1830).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 11.7cms by 8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.