An attractive and interesting early 19th century view of Wentworth Woodhouse, near Rotherham, South Yorkshire which was drawn and engraved by J. P. Neale and J. Henshall, respectively, and published in [J. P. Neale’s] Views of the Seats of the Noblemen and Gentlemen in England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland (London: Jones & co. 1818-1823, 1824-1831).
*Not to be confused with Wentworth Castle, near Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.8cms by 10.6cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.