A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the Quay at Great Yarmouth, Norfolk which appeared in James Stark’s Scenery of the Rivers of Norfolk (London: 1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.2cms by 12.8cms (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.