A charming and attractive late 18th century map of the United Provinces (the Netherlands) which was engraved by J. Gibson and published in D. Fenning’s A New System of Geography (London: 1773).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.9cms by 26.7cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.