A decorative and scarce 19th Century map of Aberdeenshire and Kincardine which was drawn and engraved by Aristade Perrot and Adrien Migneret, respectively, and published in G. B. Depping’s L’Angleterre. Ou Description Historique et Topographique Du Royaume Royaume Uni De La Grande-Bretagne (Paris: Etienne Ledoux, 1824-1835). The two counties are surrounded by various imagery relating to their commercial activities including agriculture and fishing and to the Bullers of Buchan (collapsed sea cave near Peterhead).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 6.5cms by 11cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.