A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Bamburgh Castle, Northumberland which appeared in J. Walker’s Copperplate Magazine or Itinerant (London: J. Walker, 1792-1803).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.7cms by 12.2cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is one small paper imperfection in the ‘clouds’ area, but this does not detract. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.