An Interesting 19th century plan of Boston, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by R. Creighton and J. & C. Walker, respectively and published in Samuel Lewis’s Representative History of England (London: S. Lewis & co.,1835). The plan was produced in the wake of the ‘Great Reform Act’ of 1832 and shows the change to the parliamentary boundary.
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.6cms by 25.2cms (including explanation).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.