A very attractive early 19th century view of Bray on Thames, Berkshire (on the Buckinghamshire border) which was drawn and engraved by William Tombleson and J. Tingle, respectively, and published in Eighty Picturesque Views on the Thames and Medway (London: Tombleson & Co., 1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.8cms by 16.9cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.