A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the City of Lincoln, from the River Witham, which appeared in William Westall’s Great Britain Illustrated (London: Charles Tilt, 1828-1830).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.9cms by 11cms (including title & imprint)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.