An attractive and rare late 18th century engraving of Crowland Bridge, Lincolnshire by an unknown artist and engraver.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 12.7cms by 8.5cms. (including title).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.