A very rare and attractive early 19th century miniature map of England and Wales which was printed by Robert Butters and published in An Atlas of England ( London: R. Butters,1803). An interesting feature of the maps from this series is they are are usually depicted s being ‘upside down’, namely South as top.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 9.2cms by 13cms (including title).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on’Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.