A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the ‘Ferry over the Derwent’ at Matlock Bath that appeared in Thomas Allom’s The Counties of Chester, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Rutland, & Lincoln Illustrated in c.1836/37
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 15.6cms by 10.8cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.