A very attractive late Victorian view of Fountains Abbey, Yorkshire which was taken from a painting by W. H. Overend, engraved by J. Godfrey and published in Our Own Country (Cassell, Petter, Galpin & co. London: 1878-1898).
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour..
- Printed area is approximately 12.7cms by 20.3cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins.There is a minor ink line in the bottom right margin. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.