A very attractive late 19th century wood engraved view of Burghley House, near Stamford, Lincolnshire (formally Northamptonshire) which was published in Our Own Country (Cassell, Petter, Galpin & co. London: 1878-1898)
- This is an original wood engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20cms by 15.4cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.