A very attractive early 20th century process print of Gloucester Cathedral, Gloucestershire which was illustrated by Cecil Aldin and published in Cathedrals and Abbey Churches of England (London: Eyre & Spottiswoode, 1924-1929).
Cecil Aldin (1870-1935) was one of Britain’s most recognised and renowned illustrators of the early 20th century; particularly for his paintings and sketches of animals, sports, rural life and architecture.
- This is an original 1920s process print.
- Printed area is approximately 13.5cms by 18cms.
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame green acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 80 years old.